Working in groups is simple on OpenOChem
Joining GroupsUnder Collaborate->Groups click on the Join Groups button to see a list of public groups you can request to join.
Creating GroupsUnder Collaborate->Groups click on the Create New Group button
- Currently there is no limit to the number of groups you can create.
- Your group will be listed in the the groups directory and other users could request to join your groups.
- You will be listed as the groups Administrator regardless of your visibility settin.
- A question category will automatically be created with the same name of your group.
Notes on Groups
- Every group member can edit group questions and categories.
- Group questions are locked by the editor until the question is saved or the editors web browser is closed.