Skip to content
- Provide a Question Title and Question Text.
- Choose a Question Subtype (alphanumeric or numeric).
- Insert your correct answer and feedback.
- Click the “Add Another Answer” button to add additional correct or incorrect answers.
- Provide Feedback for answers.
- Alphanumeric – Matches strings (e.g. “chclass=”quick-btn”irality”, “sp3”, “amino acid”).
- Numeric – Matches numbers or numeric values (e.g. 6.02e^23 or 1.25).
Percent Margin (only applies to numeric sub-type)
- Error margin defined as the
absolute value of (calculated_value-response)/response]*100
Ignore Case (only applies to alphanumeric sub-type)
- Matches regardless of case (e.g “Lewis dot” is the sa
me as “lewis dot”