OpenOChem allows you to easily create interactive questions and then assemble them into activities (Quizzes, Adaptive Quizzes and SlideDecks). You then create a link using LTI in your LMS (e.g. External Tool in Moodle) and assign your activity. You can assign one activity per LMS LTI link. To get started request a key.
Brief overview of activities on OpenOChem
- Groups of questions used primarily as an assessment.
- Highly configurable with options for controlling the student attempts, timing, grading etc.
- Adaptive Quiz
- Student response/correctness determines their next question.
- Easily create branching, loops and other adaptive questioning with flowchart like interface for building question flow.
- Easily create quizzes that adapt to individual students abilities!
- HTML based presentations with OpenOChem questions, 3D/2D structures and more.
- Like a PowerPoint presentation but with interactive questions!
- Students self-check their understanding by answering questions and getting feedback as they move through your content!