Specific Conformation Required
- Indicates that all possible staggered and eclipsed conformations are valid answers. You should provide atleast one of these valid answer.
- Only the specific conformation you provided is a valid answer.
- Both the forward and reverse orientations will be considered valid student responses.
- Only the forward looking orientation will be considered valid responses.
- Construct the newman projection of propane? (Set Conformation = False and Orientation = False and povide one valid answer)
- Construct the most stable conformation of butane? (Set Conformation = True and Orientation = False and provide one possible answer)
- Construct the most stable conformation of 2-methylbutane? (Set Conform = True and Orientaion = False and provide the correct answer from atleast one orientation. Note: In this example you would need to provide the two degenrate structures from one orientaion.
- Contruct (R)-butan-2-ol looking up its C2-C3 bond? (Set Conform = False and orientation = True and provide atleast one possible answer)
- Contruct the least stable staggered conformation of 2-methylbutane looking up the C2-C3 bond? (Set Conform = True and Orientaion = True and provide the correct answer)
NOTE: Please test your question to assure it works as you expect!