OpenOCHEM would not be possible without the generous support from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania!
OpenOChem is being developed by chemistry educators for chemistry educators.
The following folks have contributed to OOC.
- Carl LeBlond – Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP)
- Jennifer Muzyka – Center College
- Ehren Bucholtz – St. Louis School of Pharmacy
- Sandrine Brice-Profeta – Grenoble Institute of Technology / Grenoble-Alpes University – French Language Translation
- Kaitlyn Adams (IUP) – Logo and graphic design.
Software used in OpenOCHEM
OpenOChem utilizes a number of open source or freely available projects namely;
If you are interested in Supporting the ⌬pen⌬Chem Effort, please let us know.